TiE-IQ Bootcamp is a no contract and free 60-day bootcamp where the participating startups will have an opportunity to create products, launch companies and walk away with their spoils and a lot of learning.
This second edition of the TiE-IQ Bootcamp is restricted to consumer mobile product startups. It builds up on the successful bootcamp conducted by #TiEBootcamp for tech B2B products, earlier this year.
Selected startups will walk in to the TiE-IQ Bootcamp with just a minimum viable product (MVP) and take back the following :
- Mentorship and Workshops by entrepreneurs leading successful startups to help you.
- Refine and finish the minimal viable product (MVP) into a ready to buy product
- Market your product
- Get the first few customers
- Peer Learning : Learn from some of the best startup brains developing.
- Working Space for two months in the heart of Mumbai.
- Software credits with some of the bootcamp partners (such as AWS )
- Interaction with some of the best brains in the venture investment world.
- Demo Day: Your chance to pitch to investors.
Who should Apply?
- Enterprising (co-)founders and technology enthusiasts who want to build disruptive technology products or services for the Indian or global market.
- Teams with 2-3 members that are capable to design, code and release a beta version of their product to market & sell it.
- This batch will be restricted only to those individuals/groups who are building consumer mobile based products.
- Applicants are expected to have at least a minimum viable product (MVP) ready before the start of the bootcamp. As part of the screening process, applicants would be invited to an MVP & lean startup workshop.
- Participants are expected to work out of the TiE-IQ Bootcamp workspace. This is ideal for startups from Mumbai and Pune.
- Please Note: Only those teams that show substantial progress post the kickoff and are ready to release the beta version of their product in first 2 weeks of bootcamp will be allowed to continue further.
How Much Does This Cost?
- There are no fees to participate in the TiE-IQ Bootcamp, once selected. Participants are expected to have an active TiE membership.
- There are no contracts or equity commitments to be made.
- Commitment to work out of the TiE-IQ Bootcamp office in Mumbai ( Vile Parle/Santacruz Area)
- A nominal fee may be charged for open workshops, if any.
- Travel and lodging expense (optional) may have to be incurred by the participants for any tours and trips that are conducted during the bootcamp.
How to Apply?
7 Nov: Applications Open for TiE-IQ Bootcamp
24 Nov: Last Date to send in applications for TiE-IQ Bootcamp
29 Nov: Final Shortlist announced
2 Dec: Bootcamp kickoff
For any further queries, please send an email to [email protected]
TiE Mumbai has partnered with IndiaQuotient – an early stage venture capital fund, Nexus Venture partners – a premier technology focused venture capital fund, Paytm – a compamny that provides simple, fast and enjoyable experience for online recharges and payments, to run this bootcamp.
We have lined up experienced entrepreneurs, investors & senior professionals as mentors to work with you during the TiE-IQ Bootcamp – to bring the shine that your product needs before it hits the market and the method with which it hits the market! Selected participants will experience a series of workshops and high touch mentoring sessions to help them accelerate.