There are 10-15 monthly bill items that an average middle class household has to pay. Most of these bills land up at different points in time and have different due dates raging from a 1-3 weeks time after the bill is delivered.
Can someone develop an application where I can put all my monthly bills in one basket and pay at one go. There are a couple of ways this can be done:
- Service provider can have a pre-paid option where I put an approximate amount for my total monthly bills. I upload information about all my bills at the beginning with an option to add / modify / delete. The application pays my bills as they come and uploads the receipts in my account. I do not have to bother about individual bill payment. I may choose an option to get every bill in my e-mail box to validate it or may be authorize it to be paid.
- The application should work out 1 or 2 dates which are most appropriate for me to sit and clear my bills for the month.
- Application can also work with my bill payees to send all my bills between my chosen dates and then collate them for me to pay.
- Mobile Bill for each family member
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Gas Bill – for piped gas users
- All Credit cards
- DTH / Cable service
- Maintenance of the building
- Rent ( in case you live in rented accommodation)
- School fees
- Membership fees for clubs
- Newspaper bill
- Milk Bill